Clues and Knowhow: Office Paper: Clue No. 3: Treat paper properly
Paper reacts very sensitive to temperature and humidity.
So here are some ground rules which help to accomplish better looking prints:
- Store your paper close to your printer the day before you use it. This way it can acclimate, that is: getting used to the printer´s environment.
- Do not open the ream with force, handle it carefully.
- If you use high-quality paper, you do not have to fan it out.
- Pay attention to the arrow on the package: It points to the side of the sheet which is to be printed on first.
- Leave the paper in the package until you begin your print job.
- Close partly used packages.